Emergency services suspect a gas leak on the premises
The bodies of a man and woman have been found in a Wimbledon flat after a suspected gas leak.
The emergency services were called to Oxford House, Parkside, at lunchtime on Thursday (July 21).
Police forced entry to the premises, close to Parkside Hospital, when they suspected there had been a gas leak. They found the bodies, which have yet to be identified.
The fire brigade were also called to the scene, and the road outside was closed for a time.
July 22, 2016