Raynes Park firm is expanding
The UK's first dedicated renewable energy store Green Square - based in Raynes Park - has launched a franchise opportunity.
It says the renewable market in the UK has a predicted value set to reach £50 billion by 2020 and since opening the doors to its store in Kingston Road this year, business has been booming with profits exceeding expectations and forecast to be more than £70,000 in year one.
The Green Square franchise has been developed to offer the opportunity to work in an ethical environment and penetrate a ring fenced business area, while minimising the risks associated with starting out alone.
The offering for the first three UK franchises is a heavily reduced investment of only £35,000 plus showroom and fit out, with a sales potential of over £1 million in three years.
Other benefits of the Green Square franchise include:
- Competitive advantage – they own a training centre (one of the largest private centres in UK) and distribution centre which has been operating for over 20 years (a top-down franchise solution)
- Exclusive product range that meets the highest European and UK certifications
- Fully recognised training and qualifications in renewable technology with on-going training and support
- Quality Management System for micro-generation technologies in place (MCS)
- Bespoke software allowing full system design and calculations for complex installations
- Full marketing support including website, launch events and PR campaigns.
Richard Hiblen, founder of Green Square said: "Wanting to own a franchise isn't quite enough for us. We have heavily reduced the initial investment to ensure we attract and work with like-minded people to kick-start Green Square’s expansion across the UK."
August 9, 2013