Burst water main blocks line between Waterloo and Surbiton
November 13, 2019
A burst water main between Wimbledon and Surbiton has led to the blocking of one of the train lines running into London Waterloo. The other line remains open.
South Western Railway (SWR) say train services running through these stations may be cancelled, delayed or revised with disruption expected to continue through the morning.
Your ticket will be accepted, at no extra cost to yourself, on the following services:
- London Underground on any reasonable route from Wimbledon towards Central London
- TFL London Buses from Hampton Court and on reasonable routes between Surbition and Kingston towards London Waterloo
- Southern Railway services between Dorking / Epsom and Clapham Junction / London Victoria
- Thameslink services from Wimbledon to Central London
- Great Western Railway services between Basingstoke and London Paddington
For further information or onward travel advice please speak to a member of staff, use a station help point or visit: southwesternrailway.com/disruption