Join the RHN social distanced walk across Wimbledon Common in September
Take on the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability’s (RHN) five mile social distanced Summer Stroll across Wimbledon Common - starting from 9:45am – 2pm. The RHN provides 24 hour specialist care and rehabilitation for patients and residents living with complex brain injury, which may have occurred through an accident, medical emergency or neurological disease.
Their charitable funds help to provide therapies, equipment and services, as well as family outings to enable patients to live a life that is fulfilled and as independent as possible.
With free entry to their raffle with each sign up and amazing prizes up for grabs, including a £550 Venture Photography Voucher- a 1 hour full family photo shoot and a mini wall product worth £400.
What you will get:
• free entry to a raffle
• prize for best social media post on the day tagging @rhnuk
• drinks and snacks on the day
• staggered arrival and starting times from 10am to comply with social distancing
• free parking at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability with a 5 minute walk to the common
• expert advice and tips for fundraising
• certificate and thank you evening at the hospital
Sign up today!
Registration and fundraising targets
Individuals: reg fee: £7.50/ target: £100
Families and groups of 4-6: reg fee: £20/ target: £250
Email their events team at email@example.com
Please note that they will be following government guidelines to ensure of everyone’s safety.
Free parking available at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability, a 5 minute walk from the common.
August 20, 2020